Current Employment Opportunities 
Interlake School Division welcomes diversity in the workplace.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Teaching positions: We encourage you to sign up for the “ Job Alert” feature to be emailed
when we post jobs on

Substitute Applications can be submitted to:

Human Resources
Interlake School Division
192-2nd Ave. North
Stonewall, MB R0C 2Z0

Teaching PositionsEducational AssistantsBus Drivers / Transportation
Substitute Teacher

Substitute Educational Assistant

Substitute Bus Drivers
Central AdministrationSchool AdministrationStudent Services

No VacanciesNo Vacancies
No Vacancies
School Administrative Assistants / Library TechnicianCustodians/MaintenanceOther
Substitute School Admin Assistant

Substitute Custodian
Moniteurs ou Monitrices de Langue Française
Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks
Employment with Interlake School Division is contingent upon producing satisfactory results of a Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. You will be required to produce the original documents for inspection: certified copies will be made and kept in your employee file. These checks must have been completed within the last year.
How to Obtain a Child Abuse Registry Check
Child Abuse Registry Checks are performed by the Province of Manitoba, Child Abuse Registry Unit. Instructions for obtaining a Child Abuse Registry Check are available on-line by visiting the provincial website. You may also provide the Interlake School Division with the authorization to obtain a Child Abuse Registry Check on your behalf. The required forms are available in your employment package. If you elect this option the results remain the property of ISD and, as such, we will not be able to provide copies.
How to Obtain a Criminal Record Check
If you live in the town of Stonewall, you must go to the town office and pay a service charge of $20.00, then proceed to the local RCMP branch with your service charge receipt and a $10.00 certified cheque or money order payable to the Receiver General of Canada.
If you live outside of the town of Stonewall, proceed directly to the local RCMP branch with a $10.00 certified cheque or money order payable to the Receiver General of Canada. Other fees may apply.
If you live in the City of Winnipeg, the Winnipeg Police Service performs checks electronically at:
Employment Forms
Child Abuse Registry Check
Pledge of Confidentiality

Payroll Direct Deposit Form
Click Here for a map of the Interlake School Division